ListWise

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sink-didly-ink

Its not much to look at but it was surprisingly difficult. Well, maybe not difficult, but time consuming. Yes, time consuming and, well, difficult. What ever it was, it’s done. The sink is hanging safely between the 2 cabinets and all three are resting peacefully.

Tomorrow I will trim out the front and then take everything apart and start painting. If I can finish painting by Saturday or Sunday then in theory I could have the dishwasher hooked up and running on Monday some time. Won’t that be exciting. I still need to buy faucets. Those aren’t too expensive are they? A couple of bucks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWSOME! Can't wait to see it once it's all painted. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your dishwasher is installed soon!

merideth said...

greg, you never cease to impress me with your work! it's looking gorgeous my friend!

Anonymous said...

Looking good - can't wait to see the final results!