ListWise

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Planning My Future

Retirement? No
Vacation? Noooope
Education? No Sir-re-Bob

I’m planning my summer house painting project! Oh yes, ladies and gents you can expect endless blog entries all summer long as I go over every last little excruciating detail of house painting. I will be keeping my blog readers on the edge of their seats all summer long with heroic tales of painting. You can look forward to endless photos of the same section house over and over and over again as I detail every single paint stroke in detail that has never been seen before. It's going to be awesome.


“Will he change colors half way through?”
“Is he ever going to wise up and rent scaffolding?”
“Why doesn’t that idiot use a sprayer?”
“And what about the long lost dream of the boom lift?”

This is just like Homer’s The Odyssey. Maybe even better.

Enquiring minds want to know. People want answers and I’m here to provide them. Below is a map of the house broken down in to sections. The first two sections already painted have been marked out in green. After that there are 8 sections to be done. On the back of the house sections 6 & 8 are the second story above the wrap around porch, and section 7 is the first story under the porch.



When looking at the map you might think I would start with section 1 and work my way around to section 8. Wrong! That would be boring. No, I’m going to do section 3 next. You see, this is exciting already. I’m mixing it up a bit just to keep you on your toes. You might want to print that map out and put it on the fridge so you can follow along at home. That’s what I’m doing.

The main reason for doing section 3 next is because I need some more dark green on the front of the house. With the porch being mostly trim done in Clary Sage, and the second story being mostly shingles done in Clary Sage, there is just a hell of a lot of Clary Sage on the front of the house right now. It kind of bugs me. So section 3 is next and then where will I go? Who knows? It’s a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma.

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures in house painting.

1 comment:

Deb said...

section eight... hehehe! hit the nail on the head with that one!