ListWise

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Picking Out Pictures

I've been going through pictures the last few days, for reasons I'll talk about later. There have been zillions of pictures posted to the blog over the last few years. I think one can make the argument that the painting of my house was the most photographed and documented of any house painting since the dawn of time. Without exaggeration, I posted a blog entry pretty much every day for 6 or 7 months while I was painting my house. Of all of those blog entries, and of all of those pictures, this is one of my favorite.



The amount of work that went in to that photo is mind boggling, but looking at it now, I must say, it was worth it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks totally fantastic! I can't believe that took you less than a year and I can't wait to hear more about the reasons you hinted at...

HPH said...

This is one of the many best pictures. I like it because it shows the meticulous work you did that brings out the craftsmanship that went into the Petch house. It is more obvious when you showed the before and after in the same post such as the 6/19/2006 post.

-HPH

Sandy said...

The picture is beautiful.

Janet said...

That is one beautiful painted lady!

pedalpower said...

Beautiful! YOu are doing an amazing job.

us said...

That is seriously breathtaking.

Anonymous said...

yeah, it was mind-boggling. i thought of it as the houseblog summiting of everest.