ListWise

Friday, May 30, 2008

OH MY GOD!

I didn’t even know I was in the running!!!!! My email account have been picked!!! This is one of those surprises in life that catches you completely off-guard. I can’t believe I won!!!!!!! Naturally, I sent off all of my information instantly after receiving this email tonight.

I think things are going to be a lot different around the old Petch House from now on. How did the Beijing Organising Committee find me???!!!! It must be an act of God!

Thank you BOCOG!!

<<-THE EMAIL->>

Beijing Organising Committee (BOCOG)
267 Bei Si Huan Zhong Lu
Haidian District
Beijing 100083, China

Dear Lucky Winner,
We happily announce to you the Draw results of the of the The Beijing 2008 Olympic Committee Online Lottery Awards held on 27th of May 2008 by the Beijingl Olympic Committee, your email account have been picked as a winner of a lump sum pay out of US$1,000,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO. REF: BOC/74-A0802742007.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system from all the participating country's, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online to create more awareness for the Games of the XXIX Olympiad. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our South-East/Middle East Asia booklet representative office as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your US$1,000,000.00 ( One Million United States Dollars Only) would be released to you by any of our payment offices in South-East Asia.
Your payment file falls within the South-East Asia Payment office. To file for your claim, please contact your Claim Processing Officer immediately with the below information.

Contact Person
Mr. Uon Sally
South-East Asia Claim Officer
Century Finance Security
Office Email: uonsally@mfe-gov.org
Private Email: uonsally@live.com
Telephone No: +855 11412946
Send the following informations along;
1. Your Full Names
2. Contact Address
3. Nationality
4. Country of residence
5. Age and Current Occupation
6. Direct Phone and Fax Numbers.
All winning must be claimed not later than June 30th, 2008. After this time all unclaimed funds will be returned to the Local Organizing Committee of The Beijing 2008 Olympics.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your File Reference Number BOC/74-A0802742007 when contacting the payment office. You are to keep your File Reference Number away from the general public to avoid the case of double claiming by unauthorized individuals.
Congratulations!!!

Mr. Qi Liu
Director, Awards Promotion
Beijing Olympic Organizing Committee
NOTE: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, CONTACT THE YOUR CLAIM PROCESSING OFFICER WITH SUPPLIED INFORMATION ABOVE.
***************************************************************

8 comments:

Kathy from NJ said...

You released your special file number to the general public so I used it to contact them and the one million is now in my account. Sorry you didn't follow the rules. (I had them put it in the account with all the millions I got from Nigeria last year.)

gmf001 said...

one word = phishing

Eureka Observer said...

kathy from nj is putting you on. I got this e-mail last week, and am already planning a world cruise with the million dollars I claimed. Like you, I can't believe how lucky I am.

Greg said...

Well isn't my face red. Here, I thought Kathy was serious and had already claimed my $1,000,000. Boy do I feel silly. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I never would have figured it out.

HPH said...

You are sooooo lucky. Congratulations! I wonder why they didn't ask for your bank account number? All the ones that I have won want my bank account information. Maybe you should fly out and claim your prize in person. It could be a great vacation; I hear the 'fishing' is great this time of the year.

L said...

LOL Those are great huh? I notice that when I open those messages, suddenly 5 more show up in my inbox. They're tracking us all. >:O

Jennifer said...

Wow! Congratulations! I say you should pick it up in person... you don't want any of these ne'er-do-wells getting to it first. Don't forget to bring your bank account information... in fact, I would bring a print out of all of your credit info, just to make sure the transfer is smooth.

Greg said...

Ha! I just had a picture of myself walking around Beijing with a Chinese/English dictionary in one hand and all of my personal information in the other asking passers-by where I could find the head office of the "Beijing Organising Committee".