ListWise

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I Think I’m Going To Be Sick

I started painting the trim in the kitchen and it is looking so nice I’m becoming physically ill. I think I’ve become so accustomed to living in this feculent hell-hole (Is that too strong a term?) that my body is rejecting anything nice. It is kind of like a man who has almost starved to death will become sick if he eats too much too fast.

Hopefully I can get this finished up tomorrow. I need to start cleaning the house for the BIG GUEST on Monday. It is all very exciting. I’ll be sure to post All The News That’s Fit To Blog on Monday after the BIG GUEST leaves.

Until then…

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

feculent- you made me look it up! See houseblogging WILL make you smarter.

Greg said...

Side Show Bob used that word once on The Simpsons. I've been trying to work it into a sentence for years. :-)