I got everything cut to size but I’ve decided to wait on assembly until I get the compressor working. I’m still waiting on the new drain plug. They said it would be here by the 10th but it still hasn’t shown.
The reason I want the compressor is so I can use the nail gun. These are the floor cabinets so I feel very secure with glue and 1.5 inch finishing nails from the nail gun. It will really be so much easier to get them fitted with glue and clamps first. Then I can make sure everything is square and then I drive in a dozen or so nails to hold it together while the glue sets. I can then remove the clamps and do the other cabinet.
Here is the first one dry fitted. There is more to it, of course. There will be a toe kick at the bottom but I’m going to make it look kind of like a decorative skirt. In the picture it is a solid piece of wood. I need to come up with some sort of design and then cut it out with the jig saw. Behind this skirt will be the real toe kick that won’t be seen. I don’t want stuff to get back under the cabinets. The other one is ready to go as well, but I only have so many clamps.