ListWise

Saturday, March 03, 2007

A Video Interlude

I thought about playing around with You Tube to post videos of projects on the blog. I’ve signed up for an account but I haven’t posted anything yet. Mainly because I don’t have anything to post at this point. Still, it’s an interesting idea. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then how much would a 2 minute video of a completed bathroom be worth?

The only video camera I have is on my digital still-shot camera. I’ve never really used it but it will shoot about 8 minuets of video with sound. The quality is not great but it should be good enough. Last night I rented the Will Ferrell movie Stranger Than Fiction. It was a pretty good movie. In one scene he is riding on the bus reading a book and in the background they are playing “That’s Entertainment” by The Jam. I had forgotten all about this song and so I searched it out on You Tube this morning. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I really wanted to see that movie--thanks for the reminder!

StuccoHouse said...

I actually was going to post my camera down my sewer video to my blog via utube, but got board somewhere in the uploading and copped out.

Jocelyn said...

That would be cool to do a pan around the finished room. I haven't figured out how to put the video on the blog as you have.

Anonymous said...

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then how much would a 2 minute video of a completed bathroom be worth?

Considering standard film speeds of 24fps, 60 s in 1 min x 2minutes x 1000 words (as 1 frame is worth a picture) I come up with a film being worth 2,880,000 word.
Jackpot!